bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sponge Dog, Square Tail

A little rain doesn't slow us down. It just makes it easier to dig! The problem is, that when we are done digging, we want to come in the house.
I don't think we own enough towels to fix this mess!
Mom made coffee cake, while Stanzie and I were out doing our Airedale gardening.
It smells soooo.. good!  Mom does not want to share the coffee cake with the dales. The oven is still warm, so she gets out the doggie cookbook. What a great rainy day activity!
Yeah! We are going to make Parmesan Pleasers! MY FAVORITE!
HA HA.........
Mom makes Airedale shapes and bone shapes. I don't care what shapes, just hurry up!
Now they have to cool...........I'm a very impatient Airedale!
Are they ready yet? They sure smell good!
Mom gives a couple to my muddy sister.  I'm not sure she really deserves any cookies!
Wow, they are dwindling fast!  Let's not give any more to Stanzie, more for me!
Happy Digging! (and keep a stack of towels handy)
Wyatt

2 comments:

  1. Your Parmesan Pleasers look so yummy, Wyatt! Stanzie's got to eat too - even if she is muddy! Save one for us, okay?

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have made our own parmesan bikkies in Dale shape before, too. They're great. They never last for long though....

    ReplyDelete