bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Monday, March 8, 2010

I glove you too!

It's a wonder we get anything done at all around here.
I steal at least one work glove a day. It just never stops being funny. Really knee slapping funny!
I either bury the gloves under the bushes, or tease Stanzie with them.
Sometimes, I can engage her in glove tug of war!
It's a good thing that we buy gloves by the case. I don't think these are Airedale tested and approved.
We are supposed to be spreading bark mulch.
My sister is a lazy princess and she does not want to help.
I, on the other paw, would like to help in a big way!
Happy Digging,
Wyatt

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. Hours of fun. Have you tried to toss the glove in the air and pretend it's alive? Give it the Airedale shake, toss flap bang. Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never done that before! Thanks for the tip, guys!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete